Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome MacBook Pro

 One of the major reasons (other than my laziness), for my lack of posts is how long it would take me to make them. My Acer laptop would take forever to load the pictures, and then uploading them was another story. It was driving me crazy. So I finally had enough, and bought myself the laptop I've been eyeing for a while now. A bit pricey, but I feel it's definitely worth it. I got the MacBook Pro about a month ago, and am loving it. I still have to finish organizing all of my photos, but the Iphoto program is great. Everything is nice and neat, and most importantly ... works :)


This will definitely motivate me to post more often I hope, as now it is easy and not a chore. I love it. Now to catch up on the last two months ...

No comments:

Post a Comment