Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birthday & Clothing Show

Haven't written in a while. Need to get back on track. The last couple of weeks have been somewhat of a rollercoaster in terms of Stephen and I. I feel like now things are somewhat back to being great again. Hopefully it will remain and grow into something even greater :)

Last weekend was Bianca's birthday. On Friday, we ended up getting a room at the Hilton Garden Inn and going to Century Room afterwards. I met up with Kim and Tony for dinner at the Rivoli after their helicopter ride (Tony's birthday present to Kim). I tried their mac 'n cheese which I did not find tasty at all.
I love my ice.
Bleh.

I didn't really have that great of a time in the club. But the whole night was pretty entertaining overall. I think I went to sleep at 5:30 am and woke up at 7 and went to Cora's for breakfast with Kim. After I got home in the afternoon I ended up falling asleep and the rest of the day was mostly a write-off.

The aftermath.
Someone's not feeling that great.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Sleep deprived.
On Sunday, Kim and I ventured to the Clothing Show. It was a gorgeous day out, and I figured it would be interesting to check out the stuff they had. I didn't end up getting anything except for four boxes of very interesting cookies (at a clothing show, go figure :P). Ended up running into Stephen's sisters (one of whom I have not met yet, as she lives in Australia and just recently came into town to visit), which was amusing. Later on we ventured to a shisha bar called Desert Nights, where Tony and Aliona came to meet us. It was a nice place to just chill out and talk. Can't say I really liked the shisha there though. Overall, I liked how it was an eventfull weekend.
Louboutins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment