Tuesday, April 27, 2010

House party

This last week and a bit has been a blur. I figured I'd update and catch up. Last weekend Aliona had a party at her house. It was nice to see some people I haven't seen in a while. Ended with me convincing Aliona's brother to try to win back my friend and show up and surprise her with a big bouquet of flowers, and my old friend Jaime spilling the details on his last relationships to me at 4am in his car. Interesting night overall.
Making caipirinhas.
I normally like this drink. Not so much this time.
So many limes gone.
The weekend ended on a not so positive note. I got a call from Dennis around 10pm on Sunday saying he was taking Aliona to the Emergency Room. I left Stephen's house and headed straight there. She was in such pain, and we waited until 1am for her to be seen and taken care of. Turned out she had a kidney stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment