Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Island

The last two and a half weeks or so have been awful. And not awful. And awful. And not awful. Needless to say, I need things to be good or not be at all. Hopefully the former. But at this point I'm ok with either one. I feel overwhelmed with life in general, which is a good thing I think because I feel ready to make changes for the better. I need to start doing things in many aspects of my life, and while I feel like I am moving forward, it's definetely at a snail's pace. I don't feel creative at all, and that's obviously also partly because I don't do anything creative. Even though I feel like my emotions and moods are currently riding a rollercoaster with no clear path or direction, I'm quite excited for things to come. I just have get things going, whatever they may be.

Moving on, I haven't taken any pictures in weeks either. I think these were taken at the end of May, when Kelly and I ventured to the island for the first time this year. It's quite odd how I don't have any pictures up here of my best friend yet, which is unfortunate. I think it's also due to the fact that when we hang out it's mostly during the week or during times I don't have my car and thus do not bring my camera along. That is also something that needs to change. I need to stick to my resolution to take more pictures ... and that means during the week as well. Anywho, we had a great time perusing the island, going on some rides, and just enjoying the beautiful weather and scenery. The island is one of my favourite places, I find the ferry rider and the whole thing quite peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment