Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend

This weekend was pretty nice and relaxing. On Friday I made risotto which I must say turned out fairly well. Then on Saturday, Stephen and I tried to fix my computer unsuccessfully, went to watch Brooklyn's Finest which was quite intense, and then went to hang out with some of his friends which was pretty fun. I have a lot of work I actually need to finish, so I will get started tonight. I didn't really take any pictures this weekend for whatever reason, even though it was very nice out. I really need to get into the habit of doing that. Spring is soon, cannot wait :) I still need to figure out this whole picture uploading thing, and how to go about it in the way that I want. For now, here is a picture of the banana pancakes I made on Saturday. They turned out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment