Friday, March 26, 2010

Ponderings

Things to think about in the next couple of days.

Well I didn't get into the program at school that I wanted to. Or rather, I never actually applied because it closed right as I was preparing my portfolio. I had a feeling it might happen, but didn't think it actually would. Blah. I would have rather just applied, and not gotten in than not applied at all. But anywho, I am not that bummed about it. Today I went to figure out my other options. I'm quite optimistic at the moment. Altho I think I would have much rather wanted to be a full-time student come September, the idea of working full-time and taking night classes is also somewhat appealing. It will be a lot of work though, as I plan to fully commit myself to the plan. The list of courses available and the idea of going to school excites me. I have to still figure things out exactly, but this is definetely the option that seems the most appealing at the moment.

I also really need to move. And find a new job ASAP. I'm so tired of commuting and just the whole routine of it all. The job thing needs to be done now, the move will hopefully happen sometime in the summer/fall. I think by me having my own space in the city, and by not wasting so much time driving/TTCing it will make me like and appreciate Toronto a lot more. I like this city a lot, altho I know this is not where I want to live ideally. But that being said, actually living in the city might help a lot. I'm going to give my two weeks in mid April and be done with the horrid place I go to everyday. I feel like a lot of changes are on the horizon, and I'm looking forward to what lies ahead.

This weekend I'm going to take some time and really figure out what I want. At least in the short term. Regardless of the way the little details pan out, I need to focus on the bigger picture and get going. In life. I'm going to go to Montreal in two weeks, so that should be a nice little break as well. Ponder. Ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment